Tuesday 25 March 2014

My new website is just around the corner


I have been working on getting my new website off the ground since the beginning of the new year & it is slowly coming along, mainly due to my, wanting it to be just right because I can see it exactly how I want it in my mind.
In February I had the uber talented Michelle Peek photograph some of my work, with the assistance of the equally amazing Sara Wilde for my portfolio. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I have not had any real pics taken of any of my work for all these years- I know that is bad, bad, bad!
So it was a wonderful surprise to open my in box yesterday & see this.


After seeing these images that of spaces that I have created, I got really excited & I have vowed to have my work photographed from now on.

If you like what you see, I'd be thrilled to create a space for you just drop me a line.

I also have created a business Facebook page, click here & like it, if you please!

On that happy note I am off the fill about a gazillion nail holes in the basement! 
All going well a few  #pineavenuespruceup reveals will happen this week.








3 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful and I can't wait to see the new site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Can't wait to see what you have going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.