Tuesday 17 June 2014

DVF for Kravet

I was so excited when I heard that Diane Von Furstenberg was launching a fabric collection with Kravet.
I her effortless style, energy & her unabashed use of colour.
I had high expectations & this textile collection did not disappoint, I was blown away. The colours, textures & patterns are so up my alley.
Anyone out there want a design scheme based on these fabrics as inspiration?

Come feast your eyes.









All of the fabrics are so gorgeous & luxurious. The black & white herringbone velvet is truly to die for - I must have it - maybe on a pair of Milo Baughman chairs - which I am also wanting in a bad way!


I have a big meeting today - I'll fill you in tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Stunning collection. The herringbone would look incredible on a pair of those chairs. I'm also loving Garden Animal and Funky Zebra, especially in Indigo - so DVF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That herringbone is incredible! I think I need to find a spot for it in our house (along with some of your awesome painted fabrics!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, your so sweet. It's always so nice to hear positive comments on my fabrics!

      Delete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.