Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Super Fun New Project Collaboration

During the last year or so that I have had this little blog I have been able to meet so many amazing people. Some of those people have entrusted me with custom one of a kind pieces for either themselves or for a client. Wether it be cushions, drapery, hand painting fabric or all of this in one project. One thing that I have really been wanting to get my hand on are some walls. Yes, you read that correctly walls!!!

I am so elated to say that Lisa Canning has approached me to be apart of her #canningreno project & I happily accepted this wonderful opportunity, to paint one of my designs on the bedroom wall of her baby girls nursery! We discussed the walls possibly being in a white or palest of soft greys & the painted design being in a slightly deeper grey.

Here are a few of the designs I have been mulling over.





images 1 & 4 / 2 / 3 / 5

I narrowed my choices & presented 2 to Lisa. I wonder what one she will like!

What do you think of these hand painted walls. Which would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.