Thursday 4 September 2014

Working It - Lots Gett'in Did & A Thank You

I am so grateful & happy to do what I do.
I began blogging at the encouragement of my bestie, husband & mother. The whole painting fabric gig just kinda happened one day & so I married my custom drapery business with the painting & Voila!, I found a niche & it's working! If you asked me 2 years ago if I would be hand painting fabric at my kitchen table I would have said to you your were eff'ing nuts, but this has become my life & I absolutely love i!

I get to create spaces & items that amazing people get to enjoy in their homes. 
I have been on the crazy train lately, lots of painting & drapery / pillow making happening over here.
I share some projects but not all, so today I thought I might share some images of my drapery skills that have been sent along by their new owners. 

 Before I start, I just want to give a shout out to one of my biggest fans Christine. Thank you for all of the support & trust you give me with your projects.



via
I painstakingly hand painted 18 yards & I manufactured wall to wall drapery & it was totally worth it!



This beautiful botanical fabric was purchased from Tonic Living & I created drapery & a pillow for one of Christine's clients & they went all the way to Norway.


These 3 cool stools hand some hand painted fabric in a beautiful teal blue, as specified by Christine.


I was so excited when I opened the October 2014 issue of Style @ Home & saw my hand painted silk drapery that I made for Christine's Stunner Down Under. If you haven't seen it yet, go get your issue now! This is the second time in as many months that I've had a mention in S@H.


This is just one of the many areas that received drapery in high end clothing store, Gary Waters. Hopefully I will be there to snap a few more photos of the space. They are very luxurious.




My clients at #projectindianroad are getting a pair of these "Coming to Mind" pillows for the sofa & the dining room is going to have wall to wall drapery in my signature Intertwine pattern in a lovely shade of tealy- blue. I can not wait to see these!


These chairs are also for #projectindianroad. Paint it Like New did the refinishing & painting & Switch Studio did a wonderful job at the upholstery. They are exactly as I envisioned them to be.
All they need is a little KW action in the pillow department!


A little experiment turned into a great thing. This scribble graffiti pattern will become a pair of killer pillows with black & gold exposed zippers.




This antique chez lounge got a real makeover for #projectmapleavenue with a blackstain, black nickel nailheads & black ostrich leather.

If your looking for that something special for your space don't hesitate, leave me comment & I'll be in touch.

Make sure you come back tomorrow I've got a little BlogPodium info action happening!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the magazine feature! Isn't it awesome to be able to do something that you are passionate about? :) I love that you were able to combine decor and making your own fabric patterns. Those stools look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.