Tuesday 16 December 2014

Angry Birds Birthday Party


Saturday was a double header in the birthday party department. We hosted B's Frozen / Winter party in the morning, you can see her party here. Then at 2:30 were completely bombarded with 10, six year old boys for an everything Angry Birds party. It was loud...very loud.

I had a lot of fun planning this party. I think I secretly want to be a kids party planner.
Now I know yesterday I said I am not a literal theme-y gal but, with Angry Birds, I figured it had to be all or nothing!



I printed off water bottle labels & set then playfully into bird nests with brown crinkle paper.





I was searching for astro turf to use as a table runner but opted for table cloth that had the look of grass.


Green jello served as smashed pigs.








The boys also enjoyed Bad Piggies bowling, tattoos & a fun game of Put the Tail on the Bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.