Monday 5 January 2015

Welcome to 2015 & a new project

Hi Friends! It's been a while. 
I trust a lovely Christmas & New Year was had by all. The Mr. & I took the same time off as the kids & we had a great break & spent lots of time together, but it's back to reality ;(

This is my little guy & we are going to tackle his bedroom & do it on a budget. 


The kids shared the nursery until they were about 2 1/2 then we moved Oakley into his own room. It was the home office / whatever doesn't have a home kind of room. So I bought a bed online & few things to make the space his, it was cute but to be honest I was wanting to do more, but figured when he was a bit older I would give him a say in his big boy space. That time in now.

I showed Oakley about 10 photos that I really liked for inspiration & he narrowed them down to these 3. I'm sorry I don't have the sources, so if you know, please let me know. 




Oakley wants to bring in his favourite colours black, blue & red.  I will be evening it all out with lots of white & to keep this train on the track budget-wise I will be doing lots of DYI-ing!

Here is what his room looks like now.





 Do you have any projects to start this New Year off?









1 comment:

  1. How cool, little man is getting a room makeover. I am loving this idea and can't wait to see what you come up with. I have been working on my home office space. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.